It takes an awesome studio to make awesome podcasts.
So, we’ve built one of the best in the greater LA area. And now, you can get that same top-of-the-line sound for your podcast and audio production.
The Western Sound studio in historic downtown Los Angeles is available for hourly, half-day and day-long rentals.
Each rental includes:
* Business hours: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
* Two all-day parking validations at the 213 S. Spring St. garage
* Dedicated engineer
* Sessions run on Therapy Time — they start promptly at the slotted time and end 10 minutes before the hour (e.g. a one-hour session is 50 minutes; a two-hour session is 1:50)
* Please arrive a little early so you don’t miss your start time
* We offer big discounts for independent podcasters, so if you’re an indy, please send an email to email@example.com for a discount code.
Full Studio Specs:
* Wenger SoundLok Isolation Booth — one of the quietest studios available
* LED lighting and built-in ventilation — controls temps in those epic, extra-long sessions
* Seats up to 4 guests
* 4 x ElectoVoice EV20 microphone — recommended for vocal sessions
* 2 x Sennheiser MKH 50 P48 — ultra-high-res for the most intimate sound
* 1 x Shure VP88 — stereo vocal mic for added dimensionality
* 4 x Sony MDR-8706 headphones — each with independent volume control
* 1 Telephone line — cellular, not software / VOIP
* Presonus Quantum Audio Interface
* SoundDevices MixPre6
* Rode Rodecaster Pro
* Avid Pro Tools 12
* iZotope RX7 post production plug-in suite
* Record up to 24/96k, uncompressed .wav or mp3
* Sessions mixed or split tracks
* Files saved to your flash drive; with optional Dropbox storage for up to 30 days.
|How To Book||
Book through our online calendar:
|Hours Of Operation||9:00 am to 6:00pm|
|Rental Policy||Sessions start promptly at the slotted time — please arrive a little early. There is a 5-minute grace period if your session runs long, but after that, you’ll be billed for an additional hour.|
|Cancellation Policy||You pay when you reserve — reservations must be cancelled 48-hours in advance of your session start time for refunds.|
|Open to last minute space requests.||true|
|Booking Requirements||Full payment|
|Rental Personnel||On site manager, Rates include some or all personnel, Rates include some or all equipment|
|Performance Personnel||Sound technician|
|Payment Types||Credit card|
|Other Allowed Activities||-|
|Space Dimensions||250.0 sqft|
|Space Features||Sound-proof, Privacy|
|Technology||Cell service, Internet access, WiFi|
|Instruments and Accessories||-|
|Audio Equipment||Sound system, Sound booth, Microphone, Recording equipment, Wenger SoundLok Isolation Booth — one of the quietest studios available LED lighting and built-in ventilation — controls temps in those epic, extra-long sessions Seats up to 4 guests 4 x ElectoVoice EV20 microphone — recommended for vocal sessions 2 x Sennheiser MKH 50 P48 — ultra-high-res for the most intimate sound 1 x Shure VP88 — stereo vocal mic for added dimensionality 4 x Sony MDR-8706 headphones — each with independent volume control 1 Telephone line — cellular, not software / VOIP Presonus Quantum Audio Interface SoundDevices MixPre6 Rode Rodecaster Pro Avid Pro Tools 12 iZotope RX7 post production plug-in suite Record up to 24/96k, uncompressed .wav or mp3 Sessions mixed or split tracks Files saved to your flash drive; with optional Dropbox storage for up to 30 days.|
|Studio Arts/Maker Equipment||-|
|Parking||Street parking, Paid garage/lot parking|
|Accessibility||Accessible without stairs, Elevator, Lobby and house, Patron restrooms|
This space was last updated on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 5:31PM